Georganics were keen to elevate their online presence. They wanted to effectively utilise social media to spread the word about the brand, engage with relevant audiences, and ultimately increase awareness, and sales.
- Increased organic traffic to site
- Increased social media following and engagement
As an agency in the heart of Brighton, and with our experience working with other health-conscious brands like Infinity Foods and Amaveda, our digital marketing team were familiar with the target audience. With in-depth research, we got in contact with relevant social media influencers and bloggers concerned with the vegan, natural and organic beauty industry and built strong relationships that allowed us to reach their existing follower base, and increase traffic to the site.
Utilising the most relevant and appropriate social media platforms, we created a detailed social media strategy in order to target the audiences that were most likely to engage with the brand and raise awareness. By integrating our blogger outreach outcomes with social media, we were able to grow Georganics’ relationships, follower base, engagement and positive interactions.
- 62% increase in Instagram following in 2 months
- 10% increase in Facebook following in 2 months
- 38% increase in Twitter following in 2 months
- 71% increase in organic search to site in 2 months
- 68% increase in direct traffic to site in last 2 months
- 73% increase in referral traffic to site in last 2 months
- 81% increase in social traffic to site in last 2 months
“By working with Neptik our eCommerce has doubled in sales and the brand is now much more known. Great guys to work with”
Alex Rocchi, Managing Director
Working with Georganics allowed us to really show our creativity and flexibility with our digital marketing and blogger outreach services. It gave us the opportunity to explore exciting audiences, interests and industries that are exponentially growing and developing.