Peter Christian were looking to increase their organic and referral traffic to their existing site and develop some awareness for their upcoming US site launch. They were looking for ways to gain more referral traffic and get involved with related bloggers and publications.
- Increased referral traffic to site
- Increased search-engine rankings for chosen keywords
- Increased organic traffic to existing site
- Growing engagement for release of US site
- Increased social media following and engagement
Our previous experience with blogger outreach for retail company Georganics meant our digital marketing team were already familiar with influencer marketing and its benefits for eCommerce. Following our in-depth research, we got in contact with relevant social media influencers and bloggers concerned with gentlemen’s style, fashion, and interested in collaboration and built strong relationships that allowed us to reach their existing follower base, and increase traffic to the site. Establishing a collaborative relationship meant we could provide content for them, and authoritative, valuable links and traffic to the new site for the client.
Although still an on-going campaign in its early days, so far our work with Peter Christian has opened new doors to approaching digital marketing and PR opportunities and so far we have gained:
- valuable, positive product reviews from influential fashion bloggers
- an increased awareness in the brand to prepare for the launch of the US site
- an improved average result on Google search for chosen keywords
- awareness and engagement with relevant publications
Working with Peter Christian allowed us to further explore another interesting industry and really show our creativity and flexibility with our digital marketing and blogger outreach services. It gave us the opportunity to explore exciting audiences, interests and industries that are exponentially growing and developing and we’re really excited to continue this journey alongside them.